Goldfish Flakes are designed with high protein and essential fatty acids. Salmon combined with spirulina, kelp and mix of veggies.
All of our foods are made in small batches of 100 pounds or less. And manufactured in the USA using high quality ingredients grown and processed in the US. This process results in very fresh and large flakes, with no ethoxiquin or preservatives. No small powdered flakes that clog your filters.
- small batches of 100 pounds or less
- manufactured in the USA
- very fresh and large flakes
- Green Peas, Salmon Fish Meal, Soy-Meal Flours, Kelp Seaweed, Krill Meal, Spirulina, Celery, Carrots, Squash, Spinach and Broccoli. Brewers Yeast, Lecithin, Garlic Powder
- Vitamin Supplements: A, D-3, B1, B-12, Choline HCL, Biotin, Double Stabilized Vitamin “C”, Methionine, No Preservatives, No Coloring
- 40% Protein 4% Fat 7% Fiber 8% Moisture
Although I had purchased the beige pond flakes in the past, the fish got used to this “red” colored flake after a day or two and they are happy with it. The order arrived timely and I appreciate that.
Easy to order fast shipping.
So I bought 12 goldfish five years ago when we dug a small pond in our back yard. There are about 75 now, from minnow to sunfish size. These flakes are way cheaper than buying them for an aquarium-sized venue! And I’ve fed them for two years with this stuff and … they keep breeding and growing, so apparently they like it a lot.
I have been buying from here for a few years. My fish love everything I buy from here to the point I have ended up having fish that do not like anything but frozen aka DISCUS switch to eating flakes and the granules almost exclusively.
The price for four pounds of fish food flakes is nothing compared to $7,95 for two ounces at the grocery store.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.