ATI Filter-Max Pre-Filer Sponges
The Filter Max Sponge Pre-Filter provides filtration of water before entering the main filter. It provides both mechanical and biological filtration. The Filter-Max I and II have the regular sponge while the Filter-Max II has Reticulated Foam, which is useful for high flow situations.
- Prevents debris from clogging the intake by disturbing the suction evenly down the length of the sponge.
- Maintains the biological filtration when the main filter is changed or cleaned.
- Prevents small or baby fish from being suctioned into the main filter.
- Can be used with most power heads as a temporary or permanent filter in aquariums, isolation tanks, holding tanks, etc.
- Traps larger waste particles, mechanically cleaning the water.
- Can be used with most outside power filters and power heads.
- Includes three adapters for use with various main filter intake tubes.
- Easy to clean. Just rinse and squeeze under cool running water.
- Can be used in the vertical or horizontal position.
- Available in three sizes: Filter-Max I, Filter-Max II, Filter-Max III
||Surface Area (inches)
||2 x 2-3/4
||4 x 2-3/4
||4 x 3-3/4
||49.4 (Reticulated Foam)