Have a mixed tank of african cichlids? Maybe some central or south american cichlids? These Cichlid Crumbles would be the perfect choice. Devour Cichlid Crumbles have a rich blend of ingredients for those more omnivore and carnivore cichlid types. Made of a 50/50 blend of the Krill Crumbles and the Veggie Crumbles.
This crumble will float when placed in your aquarium giving top feeding fish first chance to get their food. Once saturated with water it will slowly sink giving your middle and bottom feeders their share. Available in two sizes: a 1mm to 2mm and a 2mm to 4mm crumble.
Devour Grain Free Limited Ingredient Fish Food
Is made with fresh locally sourced food from the USA. Farm fresh USA grown spirulina and not dried spirulina is the backbone of our limited ingredients diets. Kelp and shrimp harvested off the coast of New England. Krill harvested from the cool clear clean waters of Antarctic all make for a fresh high quality diet for your fish. These crumbles are crafted at low temperatures to lock in freshness and nutrients.
Benefits of Limited Ingredient fish food?
- The highest quality all natural locally sourced ingredients
- Contain farm fresh spirulina not dried spirulina
- Dried at low temperatures to preserve nutrients
- No binders, no artificial colors, no added flavors
- Antartic Krill, Fish Meal, Kelp, Flaxseed, Spirulina, Fish Oil, Garlic
- Kelp, Fish Meal, Spirulina, Green Peas, Flaxseed, Krill, Fish Oil, Garlic
- 36% Protein 9% Fat 8% Fiber 9% Moisture