A high quality fish flake food that is made with both Krill and Plankton. Most aquarium fish are planktonic feeders. Whether they are sifting through the sand for small shrimp or crustaceans or feeding from the water column, krill and plankton make up an important part of the food chain.
- Made in small batches of 100 pounds or less
- Manufactured in the USA
- Very fresh and large flakes
- Salmon Fish Meal, Soy Flour, Freeze Dried Plankton, Freeze Dried Krill, Dried Spirulina Algae, Dried-Kelp, Brewers Yeast, Fish Oil, Lecithin, Garlic Powder
- Vitamin Supplements: A, D-3, B1, B-12, Choline HCL, Biotin, Double Stabilized Vitamin “C”, Methionine, No Preservatives, No Coloring
- 45% Protein 6% Fat 4% Fiber 8% Moisture
I bought 2 discus fish that were eating only blood worms at the pet shop, they did not want other flakes so I tried these ones with additional Garlic from Seachem and now they love these flakes. Excellent product.
Their service is second to none
Good quality flakes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.