Made with Antarctic Krill and only 6 other ingredients our limited ingredient sticks are a unique fish food. Crafted at low temperatures to lock in freshness and nutrients.
This stick will float when placed in your aquarium giving top feeding fish first chance to get their food. Once saturated with water it will slowly sink giving your middle and bottom feeders their share. 4.5mm thick.
YFS Limited Ingredient Fish Food
Is made with fresh locally sourced food from the USA. Farm fresh USA grown spirulina and not dried spirulina is the backbone of our limited ingredients diets. Kelp and shrimp harvested off the coast of New England. Krill harvested from the cool clear clean waters of Antarctic all make for a fresh high quality diet for your fish.
Benefits of YFS Grain Free Limited Ingredient fish food?
- The highest quality all natural locally sourced ingredients
- Contain farm fresh spirulina not dried spirulina
- Dried at low temperatures to preserve nutrients
- No binders, no artificial colors, no added flavors
- Handcrafted in small batches
- Antartic Krill, Fish Meal, Kelp, Flaxseed, Spirulina, Fish Oil, Garlic
- 36% Protein 9% Fat 8% Fiber 9% Moisture