- Capable of moving more water than other sponge filters.
- One inch diameter lift tube allows use of power head* without adapters.
- Raised off bottom, no dead space.
- Heavier base.
- Can be used with or without an airstone.*
- Easy to clean. Just rise and squeeze under cool running water.
- *powerhead and airstones are not included
|Description||Sponge Size||Tank Size||Surface Area (inches)|
|Hydro I||2 x 3-3/4||>10 gallons||46.1|
|Hydro II||4 x 3-3/4||>20 gallons||48.4|
|Hydro III||4 x 3-3/4||>40 gallons||74.4|
|Hydro IV||4 x 4-3/4||>80 gallons||104.7|
|Hydro V||4 x 5-3/4||<125 gallons||138.4|
Lifesaver when you need a backup. Quality item.
These filters are amazing! I have effectively replaced my water pump with two sponge filters and the fish water has never been clearer! If you’ve raised tilapia in a glass tank environment for breeding, this is the perfect filter! Never going back!!
Filters are doing a great job
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.