ATI Hydro Sponge Filters
- Capable of moving more water than other sponge filters.
- One inch diameter lift tube allows use of power head* without adapters.
- Raised off bottom, no dead space.
- Heavier base.
- Can be used with or without an airstone.*
- Easy to clean. Just rise and squeeze under cool running water.
- *powerhead and airstones are not included
|Description||Sponge Size||Tank Size||Surface Area (inches)|
|Hydro I||2 x 3-3/4||>10 gallons||46.1|
|Hydro II||4 x 3-3/4||>20 gallons||48.4|
|Hydro III||4 x 3-3/4||>40 gallons||74.4|
|Hydro IV||4 x 4-3/4||>80 gallons||104.7|
|Hydro V||4 x 5-3/4||<125 gallons||138.4|
I love it. I heard a lot about these filters the water is crystal clear...
Purchased the Hydro-Sponge II for my Betta set up (15g tank) and it's working wonderful. The base is plenty heavy to keep sponge filter in one place in a bare bottom tank. Product was exactly as shown, works wonderful and costs a fraction of the price anywhere else. I have been searching for a reasonably price Hydro Sponge for a while!
I have these in all of my tanks, they are simple, cost effect and do a great job. Excellent to add to fry tanks as a seasoned filter provides excellent food sources for fry - they'll latch on to the sponge and eat away.
So glad I was told about sponge filters. And this is THE BEST
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.