ATI Hydro Filter Sponge Replacements
- Capable of moving more water than other sponge filters.
- One inch diameter lift tube allows use of power head* without adapters.
- Raised off bottom, no dead space.
- Heavier base.
- Can be used with or without an airstone.*
- Easy to clean. Just rise and squeeze under cool running water.
- *powerhead and airstones are not included
|Description||Sponge Size||Tank Size||Surface Area (inches)|
|Hydro I||2 x 3-3/4||>10 gallons||46.1|
|Hydro II||4 x 3-3/4||>20 gallons||48.4|
|Hydro III||4 x 3-3/4||>40 gallons||74.4|
|Hydro IV||4 x 4-3/4||>80 gallons||104.7|
|Hydro V||4 x 5-3/4||<125 gallons||138.4|
I have bought several of these and they are the best! I have tried cheaper brands and they do not work as well and require more cleaning.
I love these filters,I heard alot about them . The water is crystal clear...
I won a gift certificate for Your Fish Stuff at the recent 2016 North American Discus Association convention in Chicago. Everything I bought has been great. I wish your product line was larger. Thanks for your support!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.