Blackworms are creepy, crawly and smelly. Yummy! Ask any good fish breeder and they will tell you that blackworms are terrific for bringing fish into good spawning condition.
- Made in small batches of 100 pounds or less
- Manufactured in the USA
- Very fresh and large flakes
- High in protein
- Salmon, Soy Flour, Fresh Blackworms, Wheat, Oat & Gluten Flours, Frozen or Dried Brine-Shrimp, Dried Spirulina, Lecithin. Fish Oil, Vitamin b1, a & c. Choline hcl, Biotin, Methionine. Thiamine ( source of vitamin b1), Asorbic acid (source of vitamin c ).
- Vitamin Supplements: A, D-3, B1, B-12, Choline HCL, Biotin, Double Stabilized Vitamin “C”, Methionine, No Preservatives, No Coloring
- 43% Protein 12% Fat 1% Fiber 8.2% Moisture
This product line is excellent, one better than the other. I have a community tank, and all the fish love these nutritious flakes. Good fish food, large contents, good price, fast delivery - what’s not to like?
I never purchased this before but my fish tend to enjoy them!
Got this to help mix in the variety of flakes already fed. My apistogramma go nuts over it .
I’ve been feeding my Apistos and freshwater community fish the Blackworm flakes for close to a year, and they have enthusiastically eaten it from the get go. Its ingredients says it all. It’s a unique, quality product that I will continue to purchase.
All my fish love these flakes - from the tetras to the discus. I feed a variety of foods to ensure everyone gets the nutrients they need, and out of all the options, these are what gets everyone excited.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.