- Capable of moving more water than other sponge filters.
- One inch diameter lift tube allows use of power head* without adapters.
- Raised off bottom, no dead space.
- Heavier base.
- Can be used with or without an airstone.*
- Easy to clean. Just rise and squeeze under cool running water.
- *powerhead and airstones are not included
|Description||Sponge Size||Tank Size||Surface Area (inches)|
|Hydro I||2 x 3-3/4||>10 gallons||46.1|
|Hydro II||4 x 3-3/4||>20 gallons||48.4|
|Hydro III||4 x 3-3/4||>40 gallons||74.4|
|Hydro IV||4 x 4-3/4||>80 gallons||104.7|
|Hydro V||4 x 5-3/4||<125 gallons||138.4|
Good price and quick shipping for these sponge filters.Highly recommend.
They work great and squeeze out easily.
These are great ! I run the ziss never clog stones in the bottom makes service a breeze and no clogged sponges ever!
Really like this filter. You are able to easily attach an air stone to it. Well made. The staff was very helpful and patient. We will be ordering from them again for sure.
I love these filters for my 10 gallon aquariums. Easy setup and they are durable and great prices.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.