Nano Crumbles for your nano fish. Also great for fry and corals. There is no soy, no wheat and no corn in these grain free crumbles. Antarctic krill is the number one ingredient! Say goodbye to fillers and hello to clean ingredients.
Krill is one of the most popular fish food ingredients and for good reasons. A natural color enhancer that fish love to eat. Our crumbles are made with Antarctic Krill and only 6 other ingredients making this one of the most unique fish foods on the market. We hand craft it at low temperatures to lock in the freshness and nutrients of each ingredient.
This crumble will float when placed in your aquarium giving top feeding fish first chance to get their food. Once saturated with water it will slowly sink giving your middle and bottom feeders their share.
Devour Limited Ingredient Fish Food
Is made with fresh locally sourced food from the USA. Farm fresh USA grown spirulina and not dried spirulina is the backbone of our limited ingredients diets. Kelp and shrimp harvested off the coast of New England. Krill harvested from the cool clear clean waters of Antarctic all make for a fresh high quality diet for your fish.
Benefits of Limited Ingredient fish food?
- The highest quality all natural locally sourced ingredients
- Contain farm fresh spirulina not dried spirulina
- Dried at low temperatures to preserve nutrients
- No binders, no artificial colors, no added flavors
- Handcrafted in small batches
- Antarctic Krill, Fish Meal, Kelp, Flaxseed, Spirulina, Fish Oil, Garlic
- 36% Protein 9% Fat 8% Fiber 9% Moisture