Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
ATI Filter-Max Pre-Filer Sponges
- Prevents debris from clogging the intake by disturbing the suction evenly down the length of the sponge.
- Maintains the biological filtration when the main filter is changed or cleaned.
- Prevents small or baby fish from being suctioned into the main filter.
- Can be used with most power heads as a temporary or permanent filter in aquariums, isolation tanks, holding tanks, etc.
- Traps larger waste particles, mechanically cleaning the water.
- Can be used with most outside power filters and power heads.
- Includes three adapters for use with various main filter intake tubes.
- Easy to clean. Just rinse and squeeze under cool running water.
- Can be used in the vertical or horizontal position.
- Available in three sizes: Filter-Max I, Filter-Max II, Filter-Max III
|Description||Sponge Size||Tank Size||Surface Area (inches)|
|Filter-Max I||2 x 2-3/4||>10 gallons||30.6|
|Filter-Max II||4 x 2-3/4||>20 gallons||49.4|
|Filter-Max III||4 x 3-3/4||>40 gallons||49.4 (Reticulated Foam)|
these are perfect prefilters. Not too coarse, nor too fine. The sponge holds up to repeated cleanings. I clean mine every 2 weeks and they save lits of food and gravel from ending up in my filter. I run these on every canister and HOB I own. Only negative is the plastic adapters are VERY fragile. BE VERY GENTLE WITH THEM, THEY USUALLY CRACK, BUT ARE STILL USUABLE. Manufacturer needs to fix this plastic, otherwise prefect.
Great buying experience
Super easy purchase… very fast shipping. Thank you
The sponge filter was hooked up to Fluval FX4 and adapted flawlessly. It is a great product and the staff at Your Fish Stuff executes customer service as best in class. Will buy more from them as projects allow
Does a good job and is made in USA!
This relatively inexpensive product comes with everything you need to use it with almost any external or HOB filter with a ROUND intake tube. This product is made here in the USA and is a quality product. It adds weeks, if not months, to the intervals you would normally need to clean your filters and it picks up and holds excess food so that fish can nibble on it after feeding time which translates to more food being actually eaten instead of ****** up by the filter. I highly recommend this product!
A wonderful filter sponge .it does it's job and keeps my filter clean