Color Flakes are loaded with seafood which provides great color enhancing properties.
The red color of salmon flesh and a flamingo's pink feathers, animals get there coloring from the food they eat. Why not bring out the best coloring in your fish as possible with our Color Flakes.
All of our foods are made in small batches of 100 pounds or less. And manufactured in the USA using high quality ingredients grown and processed in the US. This process results in very fresh and large flakes, with no ethoxiquin or preservatives. No small powdered flakes that clog your filters.
- Made in small batches of 100 pounds or less
- Manufactured in the USA
- Very fresh and large flakes
- Salmon Fish Meal, Soy Flour, Freeze Dried Plankton, Freeze Dried Krill, Dried Spirulina Algae, Brine Shrimp, Red Shrimp, Dried-Kelp, Brewers Yeast, Fish Oil, Lecithin, Garlic Powder, Astaxanthin Powder
- Vitamin Supplements: A, D-3, B1, B-12, Choline HCL, Biotin, Double Stabilized Vitamin “C”, Methionine, No Preservatives, No Coloring
- 45% Protein 4% Fat 7% Fiber 8% Moisture
My fish definitely love this
Fish are just getting use to it.I'm sure they will adapt. Like the large size. Seems better than Tetra Flakes!
I have not purchased this before but my fish tend to enjoy them.
I was really happy with the flake food the texture and color was good. It reacted in the water perfect. I will buy more. I made a pro mix that I feed to my customers fish.
Nice size flakes My smaller cichlids go crazy for these flakes they love them