Earthworm Flakes are great for those finicky eaters, heck what fish can resist an earthworm!
Earthworm Flakes are a special flake food made to help bring fish into spawning condition. Earthworms flakes are used worldwide by many livebearer fish breeders. Earthworms have been know to increase the health and vibrancy of the developing fry as well as increase the egg count in gravid females. Also great for those finicky eaters, heck what fish can resist an earthworm
- small batches of 100 pounds or less
- manufactured in the USA
- very fresh and large flakes
- Salmon Fish Meal, Oat, Wheat Flours, Soy-Meal Flours, Brewers Yeast, Shrimp, Dried Earthworms Krill Meal Mix. Dried Brine-Shrimp, Dried Spirulina, Lecithin, Fish Oil
- Vitamin Supplements: A, D-3, B1, B-12, Choline HCL, Biotin, Double Stabilized Vitamin “C”, Methionine, No Preservatives, Some Coloring
- 45% Protein 6% Fat 4% Fiber 8% Moisture
Got new discus fish and they refused to eat regular flakes but they are eating this earthworm flakes. I am very happy with them.
Fish love it. We miss being able to get it in the stick form.
The right goldfish/minnow/perch food for a GREAT price.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.