Bug Formula Flakes are made with the larvae stage of the black soldier fly. 45% protein, these provide a very high nutritional value.
Hermetia illucens - Black Soldier Flies: While most flies are considered pests, soldier flies actually are beneficial to the environment as very efficient decomposers of organic waste. Black Soldier worms or fly larvae are considered to be an easily sustainable source of protein for both animal and human applications..
- Made in small batches of 100 pounds or less
- Manufactured in the USA
- Very fresh and large flakes
- High in protein
- Salmon Fish Meal, Gluten Flour, Soy Flour, Brewers Yeast, Fresh Soldier Fly Larvae, Corn Starch, Freeze Dried Plankton, Freeze Dried Krill , Garlic Powder
- Vitamin Supplements: A, D-3, B1, B-12, Choline HCL, Biotin, Double Stabilized Vitamin “C”, Methionine, No Preservatives, No Coloring
- 45% Protein 6% Fat 4% Fiber 7% Moisture