Blackworms are creepy, crawly and smelly. Yummy! Ask any good fish breeder and they will tell you that blackworms are terrific for bringing fish into good spawning condition.
- Made in small batches of 100 pounds or less
- Manufactured in the USA
- Very fresh and large flakes
- High in protein
- Salmon, Soy Flour, Fresh Blackworms, Wheat, Oat & Gluten Flours, Frozen or Dried Brine-Shrimp, Dried Spirulina, Lecithin. Fish Oil, Vitamin b1, a & c. Choline hcl, Biotin, Methionine. Thiamine ( source of vitamin b1), Asorbic acid (source of vitamin c ).
- Vitamin Supplements: A, D-3, B1, B-12, Choline HCL, Biotin, Double Stabilized Vitamin “C”, Methionine, No Preservatives, No Coloring
- 43% Protein 12% Fat 1% Fiber 8.2% Moisture
I never purchased this before but my fish tend to enjoy them!
Got this to help mix in the variety of flakes already fed. My apistogramma go nuts over it .
Aquacarium Blackworm Flakes
I’ve been feeding my Apistos and freshwater community fish the Blackworm flakes for close to a year, and they have enthusiastically eaten it from the get go. Its ingredients says it all. It’s a unique, quality product that I will continue to purchase.
All my fish love these flakes - from the tetras to the discus. I feed a variety of foods to ensure everyone gets the nutrients they need, and out of all the options, these are what gets everyone excited.
Best fish food
This is by far the best fish food I had ever have for my fish. They seem to enjoy it all the time. Perfect size and price.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.